What's going on?

I deleted all posts with unlegal uploads. Now I will upload only legal albums (when band agree it and if the band ask me for it).

Therefore, I have an request for all young bands who need promotion. I will add to my blog every metal and ambient (etc.) bands and projects (only requirement: your music must be atmospheric).

I'm doing that, what I think is right. If you don't agree with this, that's your problem.

At the end I want to apologize for my English. I hope you understand.

For now, that's all.

Singular
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Usunąłem wszystkie posty zawierające nielegalne uploady i teraz będę dodawał tylko legalne albumy (tzn. jeżeli zespół zgodzi się abym to dodał lub jeżeli mnie o to poprosi).

Dlatego mam prośbę do wszystkich zespołów, które potrzebują promocji. Dodam na bloga wszystkie metalowe, ambientowe itp. (muzyka musi być atmosferyczna) albumy.

Na razie to wszystko.

Singular

No comments:

Post a Comment